We are currently hiring a Social Media Intern! Please send resume, cover letter, writing and social media examples to email@example.com.
EVVUS seeks an outgoing, positive and open-minded team member with a strong eye for design and strong writing skills to assist managing client social media accounts and digital marketing efforts preferably with internship level or college-course level experience.
The Social Media Assistant role currently is a part-time role, but has ability to grow to full time based on acquiring new projects and new clients and the team members growth. The person in this role would work directly with and be mentored by the Founder + Creative Director.
Offices are located at Co-Lab, a co-shared, collaborative and creative work space with enhanced services for local startups and businesses looking to grow and be challenged.
Candidates will be asked to provide social media and writing samples with resume and cover letter. Candidates without sample work need not apply.
Interested individuals, please email your writing samples, resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
EVVUS is a full-service digital marketing and creative agency, based in Downtown Orlando, helping companies share their story, attract their target audience and evolve.
We love to have fun and be creative, especially in the work environment. We want to help our clients become bigger and better than ever, at times, even challenging them to become comfortable with being uncomfortable.
Driven through content marketing, EVVUS helps companies create stunning visual brands, develop lead-generation websites and digital marketing programs centered around social media, SEO, digital advertising and engaging content.
We specialize in the following industries: Golf, Sports, Health and Fitness but assist clients in other industries as well.
We have been in business since October 2015 and continue growing. EVVUS seeks team members who are passionate about growing personally and professionally, embrace the EVVUS mindset and the environment of a young, growing company.
- Assist in managing client and company social media accounts
- Write and create engaging blog content for client and company social media accounts
- Support in building and executing social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Schedule content after curation & approval
- Strategic outreach on social media client acquisition
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Gather/aggregate content to share for social media channels
- Assist in marketing related projects, client calls and off-site trainings as necessary
- Edit and create custom imagery using various programs: Adobe Photoshop, Snapseed, Word Swag, Over, etc.
- Degree in Communications, Marketing or Public Relations
- College track work related
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Must have a passion for all things social
- Full English proficiency
- Excellent writing and communication skills (must provide samples)
- Adobe photoshop experience preferred
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Strong ability to prioritize and multitask
- Ability to participate in group meetings
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Coachable and willingness to learn
- Forward thinking and proactive
- Able to work within a team environment
Internships timeline: 6 months
Compensation: For course credit